My name is Lauren Hurst.
I am a lover of learning, taking photos, and getting outside.
These passions have led me to pursue a degree in environmental studies (focusing on geography) from Western Washington University and work in our country's national parks. Through outdoor-focused writing and photography, I strive to make others feel connected to nature because I truly believe that this type of work has the power to inspire positive changes in terms of thinking and interacting with the environment.
I just wrapped up a second season of working in Glacier National Park and will now be continuing my studies in Washington State while pursuing freelance photography and writing.
Get in contact with me for information on collaborations or to ask any general questions.
COLLABORATIONS AND PROJECTS:
- She-Explores: Landmark: Glacier National Park
- She-Explores: The Best Parks That Aren't National Parks (written by Kat Carney)
- Trails Unblazed: Best Fall Destinations According to Travel Experts
- Rider Sandals: Working for the Natural World
- The Outbound: Hike to Easy Pass
- Demand Media, Inc.
- Parks Project (social media content)
- Society6 (product photography)
- Divinity LA (product photography)
- Graced by Grit (social media content)
- Lululemon (gear testing, social media content)
- Happy Socks (social media content)
- Widmer Brothers Brewing (social media content)
- Pins to Kill (social media content)
- Forestry Clothing (photography)
- Tribe Provisions (gear testing, social media content)